Terms of service
If you use this site, please use this agreement and use it. In addition, if you use this site, we shall be deemed to have agreed to all the conditions of these Terms.
This agreement shall conclude on the use of this service provided by the Company on the Use of this Service, and the conditions for the obligations of the Company and the Members (defined in Article 3, Paragraph 1), and the conditions for the use of this service. increase. With the consent to these Terms, the contract shall be concluded between the Company and the Member, and the members agree to this.
Article 2 Change of these Terms
1. The Company shall be able to add and change new provisions without the prior consent of the member if the change of these Terms is reasonable.
2. If these Terms are changed, the changed terms shall be applied, and the members shall follow only the changed terms.
Article 3 member registration
1. "Members" refers to the individual and companies that the Company approved the membership registration procedure in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, accepted all of the contents of these Terms.
2. The membership registration procedure will be completed by the company to create an account and send an email for an account enabling.
3. The Company may cancel the registration that has been registered without any of the following reasons in the following items, or without prior notice.
(1) When it is found that the company has violated any of the terms of service provided by the Company, it has been discovered that it has been disposed of membership registration.
(2) When the individual and corporate information of the member registration include false items
(3) If there is a delay in implementation of payment debt, such as a product or service (hereinafter referred to as "products, etc.")
(4) When an act of Article 7 (prohibited) of these Terms is performed
(5) In other cases, if you violate these Terms
Article 4 Change and unsubscribed of registration contents
1. If there is a change in all or part of the registration information, the member shall immediately notify the contents of the change by the method separately specified by the Company. If the notification is neglected, the processing based on the registered information shall be appropriate and valid. The Company shall not be liable for any damages due to the unification of the change as appropriate.
Article 5 Management of user account and password
1. The member shall be responsible for the use and management of the user account (email address) and password that the member is approved and registered when registering as a member.
2. Members shall not transfer, succession, name change, lending, disclosure, or leakage of user accounts (email addresses) and passwords.
3. Members shall be responsible for their own responsibilities due to lack of management of user accounts (email addresses) or passwords, incorrect, mis care for use, and unauthorized use of third parties, and we are responsible for any responsibility. I will not do it.
Article 6 Suspension of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
The Company will be able to take measures to suspend the use of this service, delete the member registration, and take other measures that we will consider appropriately without notifying the member if the member falls under any of the following items. The Company shall not be obliged to disclose the reason for taking the measures. In addition, even if the use of the use of the service or the deletion of membership is taken, the members who have been subject to the relevant measures do not escape the responsibilities of these agreements such as the obligation to pay due to the use of this service.
(1) In the past, when it turns out to violate other rules provided by the Company
(2) When it is found that the registered content contains false matters
(3) Regarding the other services provided by the Company in the past, there were delays in fulfillment of payment debt, etc. for long -term payments, refusal to return and exchange for a long time, and other defaults. If it is found
(4) In the past, it is found that the act of Article 7 (prohibited) of these Terms has been performed.
(5) If the member is an anti -social forces, or when he performs illegal acts such as violent acts, fraud / intimidation, business obstruction.
(6) In the event that the provisions of other rules specified by the Company (including these agreements, not limited)
Article 7 Prohibited matters
When using this service, the member shall not perform the following acts:
1. Acts that violate these Terms and laws, acts leading to crimes, acts against public order and morals, or those of these risks
2. Acts to enter a false content or a third -party information when registering the member registration or a change in registration
3. Acts that hinder the operation of this service and may hinder this service
4. Other members and third parties or our property, intellectual property of privacy, copyright, etc., acts that violate other rights, or are likely to be
5. Other members and third parties, or our slander, slander, defamation of the Company, or fearful acts
6. Act on other members and third parties, or acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantages or damage, or fearful acts
7. Acts to illegally use user account (email address) and password
8. Purchase for profit, such as resale of peers
9. Other acts that we judge that we are inappropriate
Article 8 Copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual ownership
1. Copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual ownership of any content provided through this service (sentence, illustrations, designs, photos, images, logo, icons, programs, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as "content") All belong to the Company, and members and users do not infringe these rights.
2. Regardless of the purpose, the content of this service and all the other contents of this service (duplicate, modified, modified, transferred, distributed, bulletin, selling, publishing, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
3. If there is a problem with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the member will solve the issues that are incurred and expenses, and will not give any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company. I will do it.
Article 9 Purchase of products
1. Members can purchase products from us using this service.
2. Members shall apply for purchase according to the method specified by the Company when purchasing products.
3. According to the application set forth in the preceding paragraph, when the member is input / registered, the order details, etc. will be confirmed, and then the button will be ordered after clicking the order, the sales contract for this product between the member and the Company will be between the member and the Company. It shall be established.
4. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, even after a sales contract for the product, etc., it turns out that the member has been fraudulent or inappropriate about the use of this service, or it is strong. If there is a suspicion, the Company shall be able to cancel, cancel, and take other appropriate measures for the sales contract at the Company's discretion.
5. Purchase application shall be made by the member himself. Even if a third party is on behalf of the person or lending the name of the member to purchase a product, the members are borne by the members.
6. After the sales contract is concluded, we will deliver this product in line with the contents of the order. Delivery of products by this service is limited to Japan. In addition, the member agrees that delivery may be delayed depending on the delivery area and delivery status.
Article 11 Returns of products
1. Returns and exchanges of the product will be accepted only when the company arrives, and if you contact us in the inquiry described in the usage guide within 7 days after the product arrives, according to the provisions specified separately by the Company.
2. The member shall return the product according to the procedure specified separately by the Company.
3. Regarding the shipping fee for return, we will only pay the Company for the reason why it should be returned to our blame, such as defective or misdelivery. We shall not accept returns or exchanges due to members other than the previous section.
Article 12 Disclaimer regarding products, etc.
1. Regarding the product image listed, the accuracy is as accurate as possible, but the color and size may differ slightly from the actual product due to the screen setting and photography technique.
2. In addition to the specified in the preceding Article, the Company has the quality, performance, and disadvantages caused by these products, and the quality and performance of the Company's labeled products. If it is proven that it does not conform, it shall be exchanged in accordance with our choice, and any other warranty or responsibility (including damages) shall not be taken.
3. The Company is not responsible for any trouble due to unknown delivery destinations after requesting the product to the delivery company to which the Company is contracted and requesting the member to send the product to the destination registered by the member. I will do it.
Article 13 Handling and management of personal information
The Company shall use the acquired membership information for the following purposes. In addition, we may be outsourced to a business consignment company selected by the Company to achieve the purpose of use.
A. Management of this service member and user
b. Notification of important notifications
c. Introduction, advertising, advertising, and solicitation of our products, etc.
d. Shipping of the product
e. Customer support
f. Campaign planning and questionnaire
g. To provide other content related to this service
In principle, the Company does not disclose or provide the disclosed membership information to third parties without prior consent of members in the membership registration procedure and subsequent changes in membership information. However, in the following cases, the Company shall be able to disclose and provide this member information without prior consent of the member.
a. When the member is processed as a statistical data that cannot be identified as a statistical data
b. If you are requested to disclose or provide membership information based on laws and regulations
The Company has obviously damaging other members, third parties, or trust in comments and other information sent by the member after accepting the use of the Company. If we determine that it is necessary, it is possible to delete it or change the posting location without refusing to the member if it is determined that it is necessary.
Article 14 Use of service
Article 15 Changes and abolition of services
In the event of the following reasons, the Company may change, suspend or abolish this service without prior notice to the member.
1. When a computer system for providing this service (hereinafter referred to as "system") is necessary when urgent maintenance and inspection are needed
2. When a fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other force majeure makes it difficult to operate the system
3. In the case of an artificial disaster (war, riot, riot, labor dispute, etc.) becomes difficult to operate the system
4. If it becomes difficult to operate the system due to interference acts by a third party, etc.
5. In addition, if the Company determines that the system is unavoidable, it is necessary to stop the system.
Article 16 Other disclaimers
1. The Company shall be exempted from any damages caused by members by processing the office in accordance with the contents of the user's registration.
2. Despite the fact that the Company has taken considerable safety measures, the damage caused to the members due to the disability due to the interruption, delay, cancellation of the system, etc., and the damage caused by the web page is tampered with. We do not take any responsibility.
3. We do not guarantee that email content sent from our web page, server, domain, etc. does not contain harmful things such as computer viruses.
4. We may provide information and advice to members as appropriate, but we are not responsible.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the members violating these Terms.
6. If the member uses the Service and causes damage to other members or third parties, the member will solve it at his own responsibility and cost, and to the Company at all. It shall not give damage.
Article 17 Revision of these Terms
The Company shall be able to revise these Terms arbitrarily, and also provide the terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Replenishment Terms") to replenish these Terms.
The revision or replenishment of these Terms shall be effective when the revised terms or replenishment rules are posted on the site prescribed by the Company.
In this case, the member shall follow the revised terms and replenishment rules.
Article 18 compliant law, aggressive jurisdiction
These Terms shall be interpreted based on the Japanese Law, and if a lawsuit is required for these Terms, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
Date of Date: April 21, 2022